Learning objectives / competencies
- Understanding the amplifier as the basic function of the analog signal processing.
- Capability of behavioral modeling by means of equivalent circuit diagrams and signal flow images.
- Mastering the dimensioning of transistor and operational amplifier circuits at given values
- Understanding the application-dependent function, the accuracy and speed requirements of analog-
Digital and digital analogue converters.
- Ability to design and transform and minimize combinatorial circuits.
- Understanding of the time behavior in digital networks and ability to determine the critical path.
- Ability to design simple synchronous switches such as counters and state machines with systematic
- Learn the basic principles of the design of digital circuits.