Profile and objectives
- Execution of exercises for programming smartphones. Focus: Android programming.
- Test and analysis of communication interfaces of smartphones, currently NFC, Bluetooth, WiFi, WLAN programming of sensor-based mobile applications. Evaluation and processing of sensor data (acceleration, magnetic field, camera, microphones).
- Use of smartphones in AR and VR environments, as well as in robotics (Android-based robotics).
- Pool of smartphones (focus on Android)
- Pool of tablets (main focus Android)
- 3D-Printers (makerbot)
- Oculus-Rift VR-Glasses
Internships and Tutorials
- Tutorial "Mobile Computing" for the lecture "Application Development".
- Tutorial "Enterprise Applications 1"