Profile and objectives
- Application of the measurement methods, circuits and devices, which the student got to know in the lecture on measurement technology in the 1st semester, in the solution of measurement tasks.
- Selection of suitable measuring instruments for the respective measuring problem, so that the measurement is carried out as simply, as quickly as possible, as inaccurately as required with the lowest possible costs for time and equipment.
- Set, read, calibrate and adjust the devices correctly.
- Clearly arranged recording of observations and measurement data
- Systematische und zufällige Fehler unterscheiden
- Differentiate between systematic and random errors
- Read and explain operating instructions and data sheets
Internships and Tutorials
Contents of the experiments
- Measuring ohmic resistances as accurately as possible using current and voltage error circuits with given digital and analog multiple measuring devices.
- Writing and evaluation of characteristic curves with an x-y recorder
- Application of compensation measuring methods for powerless measurement of currents, voltages and resistances, also differential resistances.
- Resistance measurement with the DC bridge: Measurement of even very small resistances,
- Dimensioning of the bridge circuit with required accuracy and sensitivity.
- Getting to know the oscilloscope
- Measuring with the Oscilloscope